Thursday, September 16, 2010

2010-09-16 Thursday - Somber Thoughts

There are days when I worry about what the future may hold - and days when there are frustrations that may arise from whatever task may be at hand - or the interactions with some particular person may cause me to speak harsher words than I intended - all of which may foul my normally cheerful disposition.  It is so easy to be consumed by insignificant matters- and to lose sight of that is which is noble...to lose sight of the work-in-progress that is the painting of life-being-lived.  Tonight I had a stark reminder - A friend shared with me the tragic loss over the death of his brother.  As I ponder life tonight with a glass of wine, I will try to remember to keep my priorities straight, to remember what is essential, for the morrow.

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/091210/obi_706947100.shtml

http://stagesofchange.blogspot.com/


"On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
- The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

No comments:

WordCount