Sunday, May 31, 2015

2015-05-31 Sunday - New Library Additions

In the last week I've visited the Mercer Island Thrift Store, and the Seattle Goodwill Store and picked-up the following additions to my library:

Artificial Intelligence
Patrick Henry Winston

Linear Algebra and its Applications, Third Edition
David C. Lay

The Basic Practice of Statistics
David S. Moore

This Time is Different, Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Carmen M. Reinhart and Kenneth S. Rogoff

Wall Street, A history
Charles R. Geisst

The Gathering Storm
Winston S. Churchill

Unfolding The Napkin, The Hands-On Method for Solving Complex Problems with Simple Pictures
Dan Roam

Getting the Second Appointment, How to Close Any Sale in Two Calls
Anthony Parinello

Rainmaking Made Simple, What Every Professional Must Know
Mark M. Mraia

Mechanics of Materials, 2nd Edition
Ferdinnd P. Beer, E. Russell Johnston, Jr.

Home and Workshop Guide to Sharpening
Harry Walton

A Reverence for Wood
Eric Sloane

Dead Center, A Marine Sniper's Two-Year Odyssey In The Vietnam War
Ed Kugler

Catch Me If You Can
Frank W. Abagnale

Kokoro
Natsume Soseki, translated by Edwin McClellan

Bulfinch's Mythology
Thomas Bulfinch

The Portable D.H. Lawrence
D.H. Lawrence

Essays and Sketches of Mark Twin
Selections by Stuart Miller

I. Asimov, A Memoir
Isaac Asimov

The Art of the Interview, Lessons from a Master of the Craft
Lawrence Grobel

Writer to Writer, A Practical Handbook on The Craft of Writing, From Idea to Contract
Bodie and Brock Thoene

Better Chess For Average Players
Tim Harding

Grandmaster
Warren Murphy and Molly Chocran

The Last Theorem
Arthur C. Clarke and Frederik Pohl

I'm Not Anti-Business, I'm Anti-Idiot
Scott Adams

It's Not Funny If I Have to Explain It
Scott Adams

Seduced by the Sea, More Stories From Seafaring Kiwis
Edited by Tessa Duder


I also picked-up two DVD collections:

  • BBC Video: Black Adder Remastered, The Ultimate Edition
  • BBC Video: Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


No comments:

WordCount